For any issues related to car exhaust Blaydon on Tyne, Walbottle Tyre Services is only one call away!
We have an excellent reputation for our vehicle services – especially our exhaust checks, maintenance and part replacement services are very popular.
Our staff is regularly trained, and therefore always up to date with the latest technology.
Were you searching for exhaust repair and replacement Blaydon on Tyne quite recently?
If you would like to book an appointment, you can do so online using the booking section on this website, over the phone by calling us on
0191 447 7560 or at our workshop.
Here's our address: Chainbridge Road, Blaydon On Tyne, NE21 5AB.
Symptoms Of A Faulty Exhaust
Here are a few tell-tale signs that indicate an immediate need for a comprehensive exhaust service:
A Hissing Sound
Often, these noises can be heard while sitting inside the car. It generally indicates minor cracks in the exhaust pipe, gasket or manifold.
A Rattling Sound From the Silencer
When the exhaust pipe gets loose, you may hear a metallic rattle coming from under your vehicle. If left unattended for too long, this can cause the exhaust bracings to corrode, which will eventually result in a costly replacement.
Excessive Smoke From Exhaust Pipe
This is a clear sign that calls for immediate action. In most cases, exhaust replacement is the only way to fix this problem, as multiple internal components are damaged.
Benefits Of A Timely Exhaust Service
- Enhanced fuel efficiency
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Improved ignition and acceleration
- Faults can be detected at an early stage
The good condition of the exhaust and low emissions are also critical when it comes to MOT testing.
Consider visiting us instead of looking for "affordable exhaust service near me" online.
During an exhaust inspection, our mechanics thoroughly inspect all components and recommend the best solution if any faults are found.
Why Choose Walbottle Tyre Services?
- No exhaust components go unchecked during an inspection session.
- The experts minutely check previous diagnostic reports to suggest the best possible solution.
- High-tech machinery is used
- Well-trained experts with many years of experience
- Fair pricing
- Honest service – before we start any work, we will explain what needs doing and how much it will cost.
- We are available seven days a week
- Our friendly team will be happy to answer all your queries
Many good reasons to get in touch with us.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.