Wheel balancing is an important part of vehicle maintenance that helps extend the tyre's lifespan and influences suspension performance as it enables your vehicle's wheels to rotate evenly. It can also help with fuel efficiency.
Are you looking for a garage offering best-in-class wheel balancing Blaydon on Tyne?
Consider visiting us - Walbottle Tyre Services. You can find us on Chainbridge Road in Blaydon On Tyne, NE21 5AB.
These are our opening times:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
If you would like to book a wheel balancing Blaydon on Tyne session over the phone, please call us at 0191 447 7560.
When To See A Specialist For Wheel Balancing Blaydon on Tyne?
Automobile experts recommend wheel balancing checks every 5,000 to 6,000 miles.
Sometimes, wheel balancing may be necessary earlier, though.
Wheels can get out of balance for different reasons, for example, hitting a curb, driving a bit too fast over a speed bumper or a pothole, accidents, etc.
Look out for the following symptoms:
- Uneven tyre wear
- Uncomfortable juddering as soon as the wheels start rolling
- Reduced fuel efficiency
- "Wobbling" steering wheel at high speeds of above 40 mph
- Unusual vibration of the steering wheel or floorboard
As soon as you encounter any of these signs, please get in touch with our experts. We will arrange a wheel balancing Blaydon on Tyne session for you.
Avoid Driving With Unbalanced Wheels
Many of our customers come to us after searching online for "affordable wheel balancing near me".
We have an excellent reputation for all our services – including wheel balancing.
We use state-of-the-art machinery, tools, and the latest computer technology for diagnostics and adjustments.
Wheel balancing step by step:
- We remove the tyre/wheel assembly from the vehicle.
- It is then mounted onto our wheel balancing machine.
- The machine spins the wheel at a certain speed while the computer measures the weight distribution.
- Our expert notes down the points of imbalance.
- He then attaches small counterweights to the rims precisely at these points.
- After spinning the wheel once again to check the adjustments are 100% accurate, the wheel/tyre assembly is fitted back to the vehicle.
- After a final tyre pressure check, the wheel balancing procedure is complete.
Whenever we fit a new tyre or carry out a seasonal tyre change, wheel balancing is included.
We also carry out wheel balancing Blaydon on Tyne during our mobile tyre-fitting sessions.
Customer safety, driving comfort and cost efficiency are always our top priorities!
If you have any questions about this or any of our other services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are always happy to help.